DAY 23: If you won the lottery ….
Firstly, I just want to disclaim that if I ever was fortunate enough to actually win the lottery (of any sort of amount), I have no idea what I would do with myself. I have some ideas as to what I would do and what I would spend the money on, but who knows. I have a lot of dreams okay?
- I’d give half of it to my parents so they can finally settle down and retire
- I’d give some to my younger cousins for their future education
- I would go on a long-winded and much needed holiday around Europe and America
- I would buy my brother a new car
- I would go on the world’s biggest book shopping spree
- I would buy myself a nice apartment somewhere in the city
- I would spend my parents on a long-winded and much needed holiday to celebrate their marriage
- I would buy my boyfriend a PS4
- I’d obviously invest some for myself and my own future
- I would put some away for my future children’s future