Hey everyone! So this is just a little continuation of a blog post from yesterday titled ‘2015 Reading Statistics’, a bookish survey created by Jamie from “The Perpetual Page Turner”. This is all about the upcoming reading year ahead of us all, and what we are most looking forward to.
1. A book you didn’t read in 2015, but will prioritise in 2016.
Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
2. The book you are most anticipating (non-debut).
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
3. The book you are most anticipating (debut).
This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers
4. A series ender or sequel you are most anticipating.
The Raven King by Maggie Steifvater
5. A blogging or reading goal you are hoping to accomplish.
I want to read at least 40 books in 2016, and I want to blog at least 3 times a month in 2016
6. A new release you have read and recommend to everyone.
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sara Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson and Robin Wassermann